Osiyo. Dohiju? ᎣᏏᏲ. ᏙᎯᏧ? Hey, welcome back.
I have spent quite a while (like 2 months now?) working on getting the libraries available for open sourcing. I am finally at the point that they’re ready. I’m still improving some of the libraries, but they’re ready for use now. I also spent a bit of time refactoring the website to the latest Grails and making a unified build script so the site can be put together in a more automated process.
Here are the repositories available:
- CED Project – This project is the main build project. If you want to build everything you can check this project out then run sh ./build.sh in your CLI/Terminal and you’ll have the options shown in a menu. The only one you won’t be able to checkout is the dictionary site, right now. You’ll have to manually install Gradle and Java. Since you can’t run the dictionary you don’t need MySQL installed.
- Conjugation Engine – With this you can begin to generate verbs. I’ll add a README soon. There are plenty of tests available to look over for examples.
- Cherokee Utilities – This library contains common files used by the conjugation engine and the dictionary site. I’ll be adding a README soon.
- Cherokee DateTime – This library allows you to create a text representation of a date and time like seen on the homepage of the Cherokee Dictionary site
- Cherokee Dictionary – This project is set to private for now while it’s being finished. Once passwords have been removed and cleaned the project will be opened up for those wanting to contribute to the React redesign.
- Grammar Guide – This project is also set to private. You can view the grammar guide on the Cherokee Dictionary site. The grammar guide is used with permission.
Until next time. Dodadagohvi. ᏙᏓᏓᎪᎲᎢ.